You want to get a VA home loan, but you don’t know where to start or what to expect, and you have questions – lots of them. You’ve come to the right place. As a Army Money Advisor and a senior VA Loan Officer I have come to know the ins and outs of the VA Home Loan process and the benefits that come with it.
Too many Veterans and Active-Duty Military Members are unaware of their benefits, especially when it comes to a VA Loan. Did you know that a VA Home Loan is easier to qualify for than a conventional loan? Or that you can purchase with $0 down? Or that you can get a lower interest rate with a VA loan and lower your monthly payment by hundreds of dollars every month?
Find VA Lenders Now!
I also know that the process can seem confusing or even scary, but I want you to know that it doesn’t have to be. If you are working with someone you can trust and who is knowledgeable about the VA loan, then the process will be what buying a house should be – enjoyable. On the following pages, I’ll take you through each step of obtaining a VA loan. From this, you’ll learn:
- About the VA loan program and its unique benefits available only to Veterans and Service Members.
- If you’re eligible and how the VA loan will work for you.
- How to get started with a VA Loan pre-qualification.
Army Money > A Guide to Getting the Most out of Your VA Loan Benefit
- What Are the Benefits of a VA Loan?
- Do You Qualify for a VA Loan?
- Certificate of Eligibility
- How to Get Started
- Apply Today!